WHAT IS POLYJACKING (FOAMJACKING)?
Polyurethane foam jacking commonly known as polyjacking or foamjacking is an economical solution to correcting uneven and cracked concrete. It can correct problems of uneven side walks, driveways, patios, and garage pads. It can also fill in voids under many other concrete surfaces. WHY CONCRETE SINKS OR CRACKS? Concrete can sink because of inadequate compaction, poor excavation, or erosion. This erosion can be caused by issues like poor pitch, or improper drainage from down spouts.
WHY IS CRACKED OR UNEVEN CONCRETE A PROBLEM?
Uneven concrete can create many different problems including tripping hazards, poor drainage that could turn into future foundation or other damage or generally just cause poor aesthetics to your property.
WHY CONCRETE RAISING WITH POLY FOAM?
RAISE IT vs. REPLACE IT A Polyjacking (concrete raising) business is a lucrative opportunity. The advantages of raising it versus replacing it are astronomical for the end consumer.
POLYJACKING COMPARED TO CONCRETE REPLACEMENT
- Much less expensive! (sometimes a third or even half the cost)
- No drying time = immediate use for walking and light traffic
- Minimal curing time required for ability to drive on raised surface
- No heavy concrete or old material that needs removal
- Only minimal preparation required with no forms or grading
- Minimal intrusion on property with no repairs necessary for lawns or expensive landscaping